Monday, March 15, 2010

Deviled Eggs

Yesterday I watched Julie & Julia. I. LOVED. IT! It’s an amazing movie and I found it inspiring – although I couldn’t stand Meryl Streep’s annoying high pitched voice. But it does add to her character. I was inspired to cook yesterday but I didn’t think a drippy nose belonged in the kitchen, so I stayed out. But here’s a recipe I tweaked Friday night.  I only used one egg and I didn’t measure anything. I think something like this should be made for your own taste.

Deviled Eggs


  • 1 hard boiled egg
  • Mayo
  • Shredded Cheese (I used Kraft Mexican something or other)
  • Cajun Seasoning

  1. Cut your previously hard boiled egg length wise.
  2. Scoop out the yolk and place in a bowl
  3. Add mayo and cheese to the yolk and mash together
  4. Divide the yolk between the two egg halves and sprinkle with Cajun seasoning.

No comments:

Post a Comment