Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sausage and Beef Meatballs



  • 1lb tube of sausage
  • 1lb ground beef
  • Spices - I only used a bit of garlic as the sausage was already spiced
  • 1 egg
  • Bread crumbs - I only had about 1/3 of a cup
  • 1/3 cup creamy salad dressing - optional. I used Caesar and I couldn't taste it in the meatballs
  • Butter for the baking dish - I used just over 1/8 of a cup in each dish

  1. Pre-heat oven to 350
  2. Put about 1/8 cup of butter in the bottom of a casserole dish
  3. Mix the sausage and beef together
  4.  Add the egg, spices, breadcrumbs, and salad dressing
  5. Form into balls and place in casserole dish
  6. Bake for 20 minutes
  7. Place meatballs on paper towel to drain the butter off so they don't become too greasy

    No comments:

    Post a Comment